For any reason, if a gift basket was delivered damaged, the recipient can notify us within 24 hours, and we will replace the gift basket at no additional cost.
Gifts we were not able to deliver due to
- Refusal at the time of delivery
- Incorrect address or address missing information (apartment number, etc.)
- Recipient has moved, or gifts not safe to leave outside when nobody is at home
If this occurs, the gifts will be returned to our head office, and we will:
- Notify the sender either by phone or by e-mail that was provided at the time the order was placed
- Attempt to deliver the second time, a second delivery charge (usually $18) applies
If for any reason, we are unable to make a redelivery arrangement within 30 days of the return, the gift basket will be considered abandoned.
Shipping & Delivery
CanadasGifts.ca Gift Company delivers across Canada FREE of Charge on all orders.
Here is what information we need to process and ship your order:
- It is very important to provide us with an accurate name, address (including postal code), telephone number, billing email address, shipping address, and message card information.
- Substitution of Products Policy
- We reserve the right to substitute products of equal or greater value. This includes both bases and basket items.
- What shipping service do we use?